Friday, October 19, 2007

Those who i might have forgotten

This wan ya is gonna sound like a Grammy receiving speech..

i would like to thank all who is reading this and i hope that i wont forget any1 that i knew in the future ...unless its intentional la. Im having both my family and my in-laws crashing us this weekend at my place and i hope to have a great time. I haven't seen my mom in a while and im looking forward to seeing her.



If there`s a song that i really like now its gotta be Tracy Chapman - Fast Cars

canu guys please intro sum songs as im running out of artist/songs that i know

please please comment with a good song Thanx

3 comments:

Dan said...

dont forget to update us what yall did!

Anonymous said...

You list out all the songs in your playlist first, then I tell you which good song you don't have. Haha..

Aodian said...

I can list many.. but mostly japanese songs lah..
If you want my recommendation i think Franz Ferdinand is a good band.. if you enjoy strange music where the lyrics sound kinda strange and gay but actually are not.. or how bout just downright strange and go with doping Panda.. If not then there's always the oldies with Johnny B. Goode by Chuck Barry, or Japanese acapella band Rag Fair or.. Well the list goes on lah.. cheers