Friday, October 12, 2007

Alah this 1 -_-

I was at work today and i received a call from a Chinese guy..i ll call him Gong - SO as usual - i have to remote desktop myself to the users computer to fix some issues. The moment i saw his desktop i was suprised - why on earth does he have a wall paper like that !!!!!

Its was an error message cameo wallpaper - which looks real. Any normal computer literate person will know its a wallpaper, but this person didn't. To top it of its was a language pack error which was titled fluent - which in this case the user was really "fluent"(English/Computer). I was forced to put the user on hold while i laughed my ass off!!! Unhold - I let the wallpaper be and went on to fix the real issue. After fixing the problem we came back to the wallpaper-

Sasi : Its a wallpaper Gong ! -_-
Gong : No its not.....
Sasi: Yes it is i cant click it - just change the wall paper and you`ll be fine :)
Gong: No!!!! look i cant click on it (wit heavy chinese slang trying his best to sound aussie)


At this point i was just plain dumbfounded - I know for a fact that some one at his office is fooling around with him . and then he laid the bomb -

Gong : Every time I come to the office and start my computer my email doesn't work and i always get this error message.

Sasi : How long have u been working here Gong..?

Gewen : 8 YEARS !!!! @_@

I went on to change his background as he was still arguing with me that its not a wallpaper- obviously at this point he doesn't know what a wallpaper is or that you can change it :(

The moment the wallpaper changed to a random background - he gave me a giggle and said

Your right - its a war rapper ! Tank kiu



1 for mean shenanigans ..LOL

3 comments:

Mogg said...

oooooooooooo..

dumb gongs !

LOL

GG to him, sir !

work roxx !

Aodian said...

my gosh.. for 8 years he didnt konw about the wall wrapper? LOL... nice one sasi!

Dan said...

I have a lenglui pic as my war rapper... dont u dare come near click or even change her. I warning sama u.