Monday, October 22, 2007

Party Party Party

Well last weekend we had *HEAPS* of relatives crashing the night at my house. There were like 6 people and 3 people from my family :)

WHy... its because it was my brother's and his wife's birthday -- yes they both have the same birthday :)

We began the Saturday with preparing all the food for a steamboat - whatever u can name ? it was there of course no pork because most of em dont it that "What a waste i say... "

I went out to buy some satay and fried chicken and when i came back home - IT was HAMMER time :) ( kira tanni session la) eheheh


Then the party kicked off with more friends coming over - in just 20 mins it seemed as tho i was in a small club :) like 28 people :P

Fuuyoo i tell you i just hantam the Satay and birthday cake ( Mud chocolate cake) - Syok

They party went on to 4 am - whereby the mens retrieved for a few games of Siam Ban Luck (Dont know how to spell pardon my hokkien mee) -- before i find myself waking up at 11am - *dazed and blur*

Its was just plain fun :)

Next time to go shopping for Deepavali

3 comments:

Aodian said...

walauweh... party oo... here mia party go to bowlilng alley with neon lights making our eyes go o_0 and then after bowling we all faint cause of the lights.. Its a wonder no cases of seizures have been reported yet.. cheers sasi~

Dan said...

Indians do know how to party... and I'm sure you remember Rangoli? the pub just few shops away from nets. EveryNIGHT fight! now close shop liao...

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Aod : Lol i love bowling - but alcohol n heavy balls dun go well togather

Dan : Damn those yester years... my brothers are aggresive :( Im the timid one - fear me not - approch me and i shall humor your