Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Rant A Friend

I woke up today as usual just to be greeted by heavy rain - its a nightmare for me to go to work since its a 30 mins ride ON THE BIKE -- but its ok i called up office and mentioned that i will wait out the rain - everything at work was a breeze..

Then came the time to go back home - so i ma relaxingly cruising on my Moto la.. then it happened -_- Tayak Pachek .. Cheesepox la , i mean my rear tyre just flat yesterday today my front one - talk about ARSE luck.


its ok la - i simply called a random "tayar pancit" number i had and he came over...after 25 mins


While he was fixing.. i began to talk to him ... more like RANT DUMP la.. he he was slowly fixing my tyre and i was babbling about my dissatisfaction in life, i went on an on an on till i had nuthing to say - i felt ok that moment that i was able to get rid of those from my shoulders--he chared me Rm20 which was the normal going rate - i only had Rm50`s notes and he only had RM27 - kira he masuk Rm3 la - i paid him happily as he gave me a few words of advice and mention - this is HIS world - everything happens for a reason :) with that said i laid all the burden to time and rode back home a happier person


1 for Tayar Pancit Repair guy - if it wasn't for him - i don't know when i would have got home :)
Thank you Come again :)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

sound familiar only.....

his words of wisdom.

GG.

=)

Dan said...

you should thank me for cucuking the nail in. if it wasn't for my sabo.. none of this enlightenment wud have happened.

Anonymous said...

RM20 = for the tire replacement
RM3 = for the special words

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Bike panchek yet AGAIN

Tyre = rm 18
Special charger = O

ehehe

beteer a bit
but still my bike had a flat tyre in 3 straight days

Anonymous said...

Sasi: You might kena lottery also. Go buy da ma cai. :D

ming said...

top story this, and nice title..

i just read the same advice from my binle, but the suped up version...

Anonymous said...

Sas..skot here..am back..

well sas..let me share with you my motto of life now.. (yes am a happier person now)

"God sometimes does try to the uttermost those whom He wishes to bless."

bro sas..it works for me :)

--Gurmeet--