Monday, October 15, 2007

Number game la

We were talking to each other about numbers.. like when your born and what your destined for- HONESTLy - i never believed all this before..but now - it rather doubt it-- kira pechaya skit la..


The moment most of my colleagues saw me or they knew i was a unique person but these girls... they`r all Indian- see that where they all make the biggest mistakes is they judged me by the day i was born. Well some of the things the said made sense - but then again you can relate them with random people. but this one girl was kinda reading or what kinda person i was --- more like reading it out loud-- it kinda creeped me out and i left home. the only thing that made my day was from a friend - who mentioned that she wish she knew we earlier- its completely platonic :) ..no nah uh ..it aint sex if thats what you guys think

P.s leave your birth date after commenting :)


1 for numbers

2 comments:

Dan said...

my number is lapan haribulan satu, tahun satu ribu sembilan ratus lapan puluh satu.

see got any girls wants me or not...?

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

well your actually Number 9 - i dont wanna cut n paste ya style in here - we chat msn

P.s add me on msn people - devees@hotmail.com