Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Sasi, Indecisive Vigilante WB1

People who lack strength in some fields will automatically be attracted to a person who has that values… its next to nature. I have a few people that falls in that category – on such person for me is this guy - Ill call him Dirk

Now Dirk is a normal looking person but however he “seems” to possess a lot of great qualities; qualities that I want – its more like I NEED em. But the sad fact is – this person barely knows me. All I know about him is his name, all he knows about me is my name--- wait I will take that back – he might know more about me that I think. Like for instance every single person seems to want to know him – girls drool over him—literally. Like…

Jane : OMG OMG .. I think dirk likes me..
Me : … and why u say that?
Jane : He… just threw a stone at me…*gigles away*
Me : ..damn.. /salute (to dirk in silence)

Other than that he has this gleaming look on his face wherever he goes, people just nod in respect to him – most wish that they could have a word with him- like anything. But he`s just … I don’t know how to explain this part- he aint snobbish at all –just… I feel he thinks of time all the time. And that he has none for chit chatting. He reminds me of my brother :D – such charisma vigilance and “Sir” like qualities. I wish to be that person someday – only thing is – I tend to crack jokes quite often and this habit is in my way. And I never realized that id sound like a kid today – wanting to be a man like Dirk on day

Why didn’t I think of this plan when I was a kid…probably busy having fun.


1 for Sir Dirk, Fist of Vigilance

5 comments:

Aodian said...

good you have a role model! Only thing you need now is tons and tons of confidence but then again just be who you are.. Thats how you are and im sure thats how you'll like it too.. Cheers and God Bless

Dan said...

Dirk sounds like a man you would like. Go dig him. goooooo already!

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

i already had a feeling sum terds gonna think this entire things is ghey - and it has to be you la -

Ima buy me self a chainsaw...



*dei you come here for a while*

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Dirk is the "man" in your life. I don't know much about what you really want la, but I can teach you to throw stones if you like.

Hahahah.

Dan said...

* somebody's gonna get chainsawed REEEAAALLL BAD... *