Monday, February 26, 2007

I know - and im trying

Every time someone thinks or even talk/say about me- its always negative- i represent negativity. I so don't want to be that - but the harder i try not to be that way - the deeper i plunge in to the pool or negativity :(
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If someone is reading i suppose you can sense the "sad" / lame part of me- No matter how nice and happy i try to portray myself.... i end up having a bitter end to most of my blog entries, and real life in this case. I was always happy with temporary ecstasy which i had from -friends, family- lovers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
i once heard of an artist who had paintings that looks and felt depressing no matter how hard he tried to make them look happy

----------------------------------------------------



eerf had in fact lived to its purpose -
there is no true word for the opposite of free-

that's how i ended up with eerf-- what an irony

-----------------------------------------
this is it the end of my blog :)

thanx for reading

none for eerf.blogspot.com

4 comments:

Dan said...

long live eerf. thing no funky no more. :(

Mogg said...

zomg !

go go power rangers !
mighty morphin' power rangeeeers !


here comes megazord !

m3L!$a said...

why all this negativity in you...
boost it up man....
or should i say...booze it up..
hehehe

B r y a N ` said...

gambateh then!