Sunday, April 22, 2007

Crank that MOJO babay ! ! !


I have realized that a part of me has been shutdown – Its like you have the radio which is me but you cant seem to tune to this one particular station; the reason its was shutdown :P

But not anymore…… ahahaha

Onwards to the topic of the day.

I speak tamil you reply back in TAMIL la JOE..!!!J

You see I read a book once that thought me about body language behavior, this book also explains on how to build that “invisible” rapport your always lack in. For instance when someone of your age/post/same level of respect starts a conversation ,you react towards their every body language without thinking - which in another word is subconsciounal. So I have this person who just newly joined my company, now may I say he has a good command of English BUT he just doest seem to read between the lines :P !!! Why? You ask me. Every time we start talking he will answer me back in English when I initially Tamil-ed my way through – then when I speak to him in ENGLISH he would reply me back in Tamil. So I said to myself maybe he’s trying to sync to me?? the following days I always waited for him to start a conversation – so that I could flow along- but nooooo this guy is an official rojak dude ! its just very hard to continue a straight conversation with this guys without ending it blank- ie. Nowhere!

Despite the generation gap myth – whereby it is said that *old port doesn’t mix with fresh orange*(my way of saying old don’t go well with young) I still tried to mingle along with him – too bad – he don’t fit no jigsaw :( . Dont get me wrong - i prefer to mix with older more mature thinking people.



1 for synchronization :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hmmm..


ehat should i say la ?


WELCOME BAKC !!!


GL ZOMG GG QQ KK THX BYE !!!

Dan said...

Aged vodka mixes well with fresh oranges. What is this nande ur trying to blog about?

WELCOME ABCK !!!

KLMPKCC BAI !!!

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

hey ya moggie,

Thanx

YO pokok,

No... i actually tried my level best to sync with him...but he was just very diffcult to mix with, thats all