Saturday, June 10, 2006

Work started :)

Today was my first day at work .. well the weirdest feeling is that.. i dont feel all new to thing scene lol.. i can adapt and i can work my ass off ..hard labour u say... i can bet my B%ls ive done more than u P:) So please spare the " can u take it question"- and for thos who know-- ive told u guys -- so be warned to let me flame at u guys again.."dont use that phase against me "

But the blind part is im dead broke.. had no money even to eat for my break time.. things a sure to get worst if my moms goes back toher haus :(



1 for euthopia.. i know how it feels to be hungry.....very hungry

2 comments:

Dan said...

omg omg...can u take it?

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

ooh eazzy peezy... have gone through this b4..... more that once :)..more than once :) eat