Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Untamed Wilds


I can see right with my eyes.. wht happens when some thing goes... uncontroled..untamed...by itself... Either it turns out to be something really nice...or like most of the time, its gets really fugly. I really wished that some people out there know what they are doin...because obviously they just wont listen and worst of all being hard headed... nvm la... let u all be wht u all wanna be la.. I managed to keep my self refrained today freom giving out lame or insulting comments regarding some very fragile topic...some tards just wont get it :)

AND when it all comes thumbling down.. I KNOW for a fact u wont come to me......ego KILLS


Will Smith - Getting jiggy with it

NONE for untamed wilds

5 comments:

Dan said...

Oh, my boon, my baboon.
I've hungered for your ear, a long lonely time.
And time goes by, so slowly and time can do so much.
Are you, still mine?
I need your ear, I need u to hear.
For god's sake, please listen to me...

Untamed melodies - BloomingTreeRecords

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

well its not my baboons :P

who ??? go figure....

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

well its not my baboons :P

who ??? go figure....

Dan said...

then it must be the fluffy one that jumps from tree to tree; or the tree itself.

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

THe tree ..is my compass :) /bow