Monday, June 05, 2006

And then i began to rant AGAIN


Yesterday was my sisters birthday , so before having a small birthday party.
me and my buddies went to 7th lane market to get some hawker food , and should i say every time we order now... we allways end up eating and avarage of 3 plates Per person :P

And then the fun begins , i was in Pizza Hut we ordered a meal and was waiting for our food then i noticed something very very weird ... :S On our order sheet there was a lot of sections ... but one paticular 1 caught my eye--- "RACE" and i was like whaaa.....t. Now why would they wanna have a section to fill up your race in and order sheet... well call it survay ..but im just puzzled..why the hell they wanna know ur race ????

Anyhows -- the pizza came and we eating and all and mum thought , we need more. So i went to a random waiter.. happens to be indian looking and has an indian sounding name... i swear to god she can speak tamil- so i went to her and spoke to her in tamil on what i wanted to have next ... she just replyed to me in english ...... a rather roten 1 :) what can i say some people arent just really happy witf their ethnic backrounds.. :( sad LOL and hows i spoke to her in english and got it over with .. our food came and i was on my way for some dota :)

Pwn a couple of games b4 finninsh it of with some awsome "economic" rice oppsite Pragin mall-- Great day-- and incase ur new to my blog... this is what happens in my life everyday... follow me for a week and im sure it`ll WILL BE A BLAST

1 for my sis-- HAPPY BIRTHDAY :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]das wetter im[/b][/url]

[url=http://www.ile-maurice.com/forum/members/wetter-vorhersage.html][b]wetter vorhersage[b][/url]