Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Batmans Cave

I came to realize that batman was just an ordinary man like any1 of us.. just that he got thing done all by him self.. :) Well me on the other hand am sometimes "wished that i had company" guy-

We are gonna have a BBQ tonight :) the menu`ss looking great and i cant wait to get em on the table..while the other cant wait to get em in their stomachs :) while i was at the market i saw a couple of small kids..prolly 8 and 9 years old.. they were shouting their lungs of helping their mum sell vegetables.. found that scene really cute.. reminds me about me and my brother back in the days while we were working kids :) i`ll try to get some photos of the BBQ.. this shub be awsome

1 for artmaker :)

3 comments:

Dan said...

...and awesome it was.









Okay. Tank kewl.

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

thank you :)

we can doin it in 2 weeks :) ekekkeek

Dan said...

can do it everynight...just not all night long. ok? - marinol, phoenix.