Tuesday, January 24, 2006

PAY ATTENTION !! !! !! !!

ive come to realize that the topic today has a reallt mind blowing life changing effect ..

Ive heard it all my life , and ive begun to realize that those who love you ,would allways love you no who or what you are. Ive came to realize that my haus is a mess without my Mother by my side :) and ive allready adapt myself to the changes that are taking place.Looks like at that attention was worth while..i know that id be alone 1 day and i know that no 1 would give a damn about you 1 day :/

Realized need to slow my speech so that people would actually hear me clearly , and believe me it` feels wonderful to have people notice that you`re someone :) well they can actually hear on wht u have to say dont they ??

1 for WoW
Cheers

No comments: