Sunday, January 15, 2006

Dont Cha wish your ......

LOL.. love that song but..however it`s not what im trying to deliver here

I came across a blog today of puneet.. he seemed to talk about his sturggle in life and things that he has done fer a better well being, from the blog it self i knew from the very begining that he had an unbreakable bond with his family... just like mine....... -_-

"the ones very close to me… just stood by me and gave me the courage to bounce back"
-Puneet of India
January 12 2006

And thats what i wish i could get, but however the more i write about the negative things in my life the more sad i get ( Duh abviously) .... i dont know wht else to say

i just feel like performing FULL blast crowd of EMPTYNESS

"thank you , thank you , your far to kind"
- Linkin Park feat Jay-Z Numb/encore

no more encore for my happy life.. :(


1 for no1 as i cant think of any1 for this moment..oh yes i for. abris.. my bitch





2 comments:

PuNeEt said...

thanks so much for dropping by my Blog and thanks so much for that post...

am so touched to see that gesture...

I wish u all the luck n happiness...

i write about the negative things in my life the more sad i get ( Duh abviously)
see ... u urself know that...
obviously.... so avoid negative toughts n people who have negative thoughts...

Take care
God Bless U

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Thanx man ..but i still envy you ..
LOL

GOD Bless us all