Monday, January 30, 2006

If u smell wht im cooking

Ive learned that having great friends are wonderful , but at the end of the day i come to realize that they aren`t that great ........ at all. But i once said to my self , friends are my battries....
i wish they arent !!!! /sad Because as im writting this im not even 1 bit happy , i believe that ive hit rock bottom and suceeded in wearing my mask :( :( :(

I was at a friends place today .. tho every1 was happy - i was not - i know i know why bother come !!! Like i saw in a soap drama - i came to realize that the extacy that u get from friends DONT last at all it`s just like drugs :( :( :( sooner or later ur gonna suffer (im gonna try my level best NOT to depend on "drugs" from now onwards)

So as day goes by, sum1 is counting down on my behave , for me to press my button again............

and start all over agian

thanx for being honest tho ur mean .. hey wht u aspect..lifes like that !


1 for the person who has no1 :( :(

No comments: