Tuesday, January 17, 2006

(frown)

As i walked in my house today ..as usual i know no want is here to greet me.. :(
But anyhows a cup of cofee made my day.... made by my mom just before she left back home(Batu Kawan)

It made me so wanted in their lives which made me all happy.. overjoyed i`d say..
and im listening to " Fallout BOy - Sugar we`r goin down "

How on earth i came to realize this kinda songs actually affect my life!!

While i was at work today , i felt really lonely ..tho i had my "clickS"
beside , i realized that im in an entire world so clos... so near yet so far away. After(Untill*) all those effort to get connected fails , i shall press my reset button and start all new again..EXCRUSIATING




*im still trying everyday to better my self ( NOT 4 others anymore ) not anymore , not gonna happen in a long time



1 for a smashed warrior , u da man !


1 comment:

kairosnow said...

hey...just wanted to say "take care". Will keep coming by.