Thursday, January 05, 2006

Fixing myself

I WANNA STAND UP !! I WANNA LET GO !! YOU KNOW !!? !!? YOU KNOW !!? NO YOU DONT !!!!!!

For the years that i have done good to my self and for the years that i have done great for myself....i`m allways wondering what i can do to make my life better and wonderful , seems like now i understand why my folks seem so reserve... they just want the best of their lives... and sometime to wonder how we all can acheive that pains me a lot because no 1 really gives a damn of how you think most of the time, so i was adviced

"Please yourself man that`s that matters :) " (seems pointless to follow)

To be the loveable person i was then seems dificult


No 1 even reads this blog..

"Whenever things go wrong , it`s allways your fault"

1996 - Urak Orb

its allways made me feel better.. to know that it`s me

sem like where i can hide my fcuked up feelings , and let me be the 2006 ver. of myself something new... maybe more humble and quite ,smile a lot

Reason - Hoobastank

The Cranberries -Ode to my family -i luv you all

1 for a singer that ive turn deaf to.. :(

No comments: