Monday, February 14, 2005

What?? Valentine`s Day again......???

This has been my 2 year alone. yes it does suck to know that ur alone sometimes ..but honestly speaking and still have my friend and also family to take care of me ..though at least fer now :P. Isnt it ironic when ur sad and low they seem to play all those song that are so fitted to ur mood.. currenly im listening to I miss you by blink182... But come to think of it i really want to listen to Annie Lennox-No more i Love u`s LOL
On the bright side of my life ....my life is soo NOW and kickin i just love the new me ever since is start bloogging- i dont know it seems like im connecting to so ppl out there god know whos viewing it NOW.
I had some1 telling me with load of laughters sayin dude- Stop advertising ur blog :P lol - talk about honesty.. i just love the how people around you work sometimes...... You i had a friend once said " ill give you 3 months and u`d soon quit bloging..." honestly?? im not sure my self if what he did say was goin to happen

"i want don`t wannaa be anything other than what i wanna be me lately !!! "
- Gavin DeGraw-


hey till then i wanna take this oppurtunity to wish Happy valentine to my MOm and all those ppl who have made me MOVe.. thank you soo much i love you ALL
1 for ALL just for today...... ;) keep smilling


This is one of my good friends art it`s called Little Lights

No comments: