Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Kudos to the Achievers

Im seriously a freak when it comes to meeting wif high achievers in life ..i can just sit around there and listen to their sucess stories, i`d just droole over and feed my self to their stories and motive me to sore.
Yesterday i had a friend who told me his strugle in life and how he came through it wif flying colours..to be honest i was seriously flattred that he`d actually share his life sucess wif me..now lemme just state a point here ..to some ppl its just another day at a Mamak stall but yesterday was 1 of those days where the topic was somethign that i have a LOt on interest in. Speaking about succesors look up for Tata Ratan ...he`s 1 of the fortune 500 fellas...
dang no time will write soon till then ponder this

Why dont i buy you a cuppa coffee and you tell me how you got your 1st million, sounds like a deal? see ya soon

No comments: