Friday, February 04, 2005

Dont be nocturnal

Today is jusy splendid.... you se i cant press 3 on my mobile, so that means i wont be able to type "DEF" and believe me its really hard to sms some without having to type "DEF"- but just yester day i was able to press it!!so that night i wanted to sms some person -just to thank him for giving me a second chance. just as i started to type " i feel much bet.." and thats it my phone gave u it wont gimme "DEF" again.. i just felt demoralized and kept the phone away. anways i feel that i should publish that sms here...at least i voiced out my mind>

" thank you so much for- giving me a second chance"
ps-this guy made me realize some shit in live.....

Nevermind that!! about my title today.... u know it really suck to have great time wif ur frens only to realize that the time is 3.30am and u have work to do at 5am.But i just love it when u have all ur close friends wif you chilling out at the 'mamak' or somewhere jus doin somethin 2gather, thats wheen u start talking stories that are FOS(full of shit) and laugh out loud.
Speaking of close frens.. i have this fren of mine who works off shore.. man that dude is the man..he works his ass of fer like 60-70 days off shore (no holidays in between 12 hours a day) only to come back down to penang for like 4 -15 days of break- poor guys in allwasys on call 24-7.When they call him he has to drop wht ever hes doin and catch the next fight back to work :(
On the other hand its day 3 on my frens art show and i sms-ed him eaier last mornin... " so how`s it goin" the reply came in really fast " " plain blank.. and i realized as an artist he was tryin to express him self .do u know wht the answer was....?"nothing" so i sent him another sayin " Nothing? worry not." ( notice that there is no "D,E or F" on that sms ahahhahaa)Today was also the day some ppl made me realize that live is 2 short to keep grudges,Im just really exited bcoz i know that ppl around me really care fer me.
have a great day ahead fellas, just if ur feeling really bored or down drop me a comment id be delighted to see wht u guys have to say..

1 for the ever hard-workin seaman Chiris-- kkekekeke.

1 comment:

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

yea.. i live in malaysia- penang to be precise( yes we got hit by the tsunami also)- my aunts house got hit by it and the sight was really awful..though the house was turned to rubbles but thank goodness no 1 was hurt. i just life 100m away frm the beach , so i actually caught a glimpse of the aftermath.
Anyways about me im a Male indian and proud to be 1 will be 24 this year. i live wif my family 6 including me
my uncle is staying over coz of his house got trashed by the tsunami :P poor guy.
anyways wht about u?i eally like the way u have your blog- its totally how do u say it hmmm -" Out spoken" yes thats it .m really glad u post a reply thank you so much christina and have a great day - hey keep posting here wil ya