Sunday, February 06, 2005

Kena Number

Hey ya ...Sunday was seriously FUN FUN FUN i had so much fun that i totally lost my self. Summore kena "beh piau" magnum4d Rm120 YAY!! me and a bunch of my friends placed our bets on numerous numbers and guess wht we KENA !!! then we shared the payout among 4 ppl i got 25% Man is that sweet or wht. Apart frm that i We were owning on Dota(warcratf III). Im really looking forward to this CNY i sure there is somethign in store fer me.Today is monday goin Pragin MAll where the tukaus hangout ( no offence) just lepak......
and ill tell u what happens later till then ......Im not sure if life is fair or not but im defanatly sure that life is f#@cking beautiful and if urs aint just call me man i try to do something.



1 for the cheeky BOne fleetchy OCF..kudos mah man.. :P

No comments: