Thursday, February 03, 2005

Wazzzup!!!!!

Today i called some guy but instead a litte kid picked up the phone.....now may i just say, that boy was handfull. he just made my mornin :) Its Day 2 on my friends art show today, wonder how it went :?
i tryed sms-ing him but there was just no reply..prolly he's just really really busy. i me3an this guy is like batman.... sure to return your call (wonder whts taking him so loong) Man its killin me to wait.
Oh yes;did u guys know he actually gav me one of his art that was displayed at his office. It caught my eyes the 1st time i saw it ..... and i remmebered something nice he taught me .
"If you want something just ASK ! ! !"
- i-Ming 2004-
And i just said it out "can i have that ??? "
he said "sure ..but be sure to take it before i change my mind :P"
i just have to get hold of a digital camera.. i know just the person who can lend it 2 me "Sand King" yeah you .. u know who u are :)
and just as i was riding my bike to work today some song kept playing in my head.. u know those days when u like a song and just keep on siinging it till u get sick of it?? then the radio in ur head just doesnt seem to quit playing it fer you ..yeah thats what im talking about.
"All i wanted to is be more like me....
and be less like you....."
-Chester Benington , Linkin Park-2003-
ahhaha have fun ppl life is too precious n like they all say -"life3 is short play hard"-
1 for my beloved mom :) shes my world...


No comments: