Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Today i have a Question ??


We all like a lot of things in life and we tend to express them in ways only we can understand. Like for instance i used to keep my highest button on my shirt unbuttoned back when i was with my ex girlfriend- and she would always button it up for me - you know the joy i get in that !!!! ??? Its simply nice. or when i bully my sister to make her a cup of Milo - i mean she literally waits for my order, just to please me :)








what have you done to please your loved ones today ??

Me??? I am doing it everyday..its just like a Mastercard advert

Lavender laced dress Rm45 , Digi Reload Rm 10
Seeing the smile in your loved ones face... priceless......

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

well wtf...i just love to be on the receiving side...lol.

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Oh many - that sounded so ghey LOL

But i know what you mean :) i on the other hand am on both sides :)

Anonymous said...

U cannot please everyone Sasi....

Dan said...

now i'm starting to think you always leave your pants unzipped on purpose.

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

cheesepox :P

canot - i was over with my mom

i dont want anymore bad incidents :(

Mogg said...

wakakakak!

pants unziped !

LAWL !

hmmm...i argued with my dad lo.

he was pretty happy at the end of the fight :)

GG