Friday, May 18, 2007

Movinf others without moving a muscle

You know in my life I have met a lot of people, some aimless, some ambitious and SOME….just plain cool. But with all this people around you - ever wonder which one is YOU ! ? I always wanted to guide others but at the end of the day people can look through you - and it depends if your ugly or not !!! We humans have a normal sense - like spider sense, we can simply have a slight idea if this person is well capable of doing what he thinks he can !!



You think she can be you dream girl !!


So my spider sense tingles when ever I see someone that I "feel" requires help ! I mean in anyway - whether its moral, family or even love. And then there are sometimes you come across a greater being that is "like" GOD . I mean he/she can just move you without moving a muscle-

I was moved

When was the last time "GOD" said "Hi" to you ??? If you do - say hi for me to him too :)

1 for the movers


7 comments:

Cherry Popcorn said...

Oh my god.. the picture is really scarY! Haha..

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

hahhaaah gimme ur number she looking for friends for slumber party ...

Dan said...

me me! i can be reached at 999.

Anonymous said...

pretty as hell..heheheheh

Mogg said...

lawl !

moooooooved me.

i know i move my dad alot, he move me alot too.

=)

Elaine said...

I am pretty sure I moved a lot of non-living things. I haven't yet met anyone who moved me like you said for a looooong time.

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

but - you have been moved :)