Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Ok now im serious

Ok i decide to write this post like 40 mins ago but due to ...eermmmm aahhh .. yes A.D.D ( Attention Deficit Disorder) i was distracted... Which bring to my topic today, now im serious .. i have ADD dangit... i mean i realize it everyday. I was on the track of educating myself on Types of cables n patch panels involved in my Networking job, then while i was searching i got distracted and went to some website about tech news and then drifted to supercharers and .. u know where im trying to go. :(

So right now im trying to educate myself on how to handle my self on issue concerning my level of focus on life job food girl an all.
Even writting this blog is a distracting thing to do , but none the less its comforting to be able to store ur headache...here


this is the only song i can think of with word...ADD



1 for drizzling rain:)

No comments: