Tuesday, August 08, 2006

How`s my weeks been...

Well obviously my weekend is not as great as Mogg`s labut how ever i played roulette with my brother ,his friend and my future in-laws , it was fun. Basically my bro went to Singapore and bought him self a mini roulette spinner and table - any1 at a first glance would think it`s for kids.. but if pay attention its really a mini roulette complete with everything u need , even color coded chips. I had half day that saturday , then drove of to my bro`s apartment just to witness a fire just 2 floors below of my bro`s same block.. turn`s out to be we were the one who called the fire department, smokes were gushing out of the balcony and every1 was looking . A few guys went and managed to extinguish the fire before the firemens arrived LOL. and then we had our roulette... i won "some" la :) it was like 800% ekekekek thanx ane :) session officially ended at 0450 O.o

Then after that i woke up at 11am just to be welcomed by some nice breakfast.. just as i was about to be done(breakfast) it was lunch.. wht else makan lagi la .. chicken/duck / pork / ice- cream.. uuh so much more :D chit chated for a few hours and eventually left back to my place. Awsome laaaa



1 for ane :)

1 comment:

Mogg said...

diet diet diet !!!!