Tuesday, August 01, 2006

New place.. new face..

Im been here in Kl for like a week now , dropped by penang to say my goodbyes and pack my cloths, i never had a chance to wish to tree :( tho he knows . None the less im at the office now getting to ready ourselfs for the next upcoming project..in shah alam. The people here are weird i tell u , when i was visiting KL it was diffrent , but not since im tryinh to fit my self -- its awful ur not a tourist anymore. so they treat u like a local, i for instance am in a mediacore group / company its being run by n indian thus the workers are all indian .all of em. Im not a windian but imagine run a life like that .. its like being a chinese in penang- every1 u meet is like.. well ok lemme explain .. in penang nearly all indians have sumthing nice to say similar interest and yes we like each other .. but here u in a diffrent ball game... now i know how it feels like to be challenged by ur own kind...weird.. but its all well-- havent met any hot chicks yet ,,, but i have a lot of people to meet and it is by far the most anticipating agenda in my life right now.....

*This is me n my bro*
Jason Lo - The line is dead (great song
1 for "life`s a bitch" cuz its not :)

1 comment:

Mogg said...

bom bom bom @@
you brother gotten skinny eh?

elok he teach me the dieting ways ?

lol. see yas in a bit...