Wednesday, August 23, 2006

My salutes...(it`s not even complete)

My brothers wedding is just around the corner, so hes decided to have it(dinner) in one of the hotels here in KL wedding dinner gala . and me along wif a few of his mates are being invited to test some food in a "few" hotels... Its going to be awsomely filling hheheheheh

Been trying to make up my mind on few "issues" up in my head . in knowing if i really have done my part as a friend/ brother( in both ways ) but some time all i know is tat 11 out of 10 people dont give a damn about me . it`s a sad thing i must say but , ive rounded up to this - Ive done my level best in being a great ..why .. a best friend id say ! but - u know wht they say - "nothing" LOL to me

Ive taught a lot of people in my puny little life in not to run away from ur problems/issues ext. , it`ll haunt you no matter wherever you go :) wit tat i say face you problems and clear that cache before it gets worst. Then again some people just keep grudges and carry on wif their misrable egos to consume em selfs :( is that just what people do ? ? ?


MY salutes

Stay strong my dear praveena you`ll need it and i know your saying to yourself right now ( i know and u dont have to tell me that "DUMBASS" ! ! )Uve brought me back to where i was back then, all happy and crazy- but life as u and i know didn`t really sync :) All those phone calls was totally unintentional but now i know that it was the only thing u wanted to listen - dont get me wrong - i really loved the times we spent time togather. it was great

-----------------------------------------------------------

Keep up your hard work artmaker , i know tats the only thing u need to endure to be what u wanna be - its not like an advise-- it`s more of a way of me complementing on ur hard work and how mush uve change me to a friend i am today. to know that some day i`d go " man all that hard work paid of eh ? " is not far away /bow

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Pokok oh pokok wht can i say ... u move people with even moving a single muscle- uve reflected me a deal of things in life tho it`s an educational period in my life to be around in penang and yet to see you work ur ass off, my salutes to you my dear buddy-hope your reading this

------------------------------------------------------------------

Mogg -da millionaire in disguise , theres these words we allways use to describe you - " i believe moggs gonna rule.. " .(not in wow but in everything)
But the true fact is that we actually know tat for a fact..! you reaching HWL is not a big thing for a lot if people but deep down inside i know it wont just put a smile in your face but it`s gonna sky rocket ur confidence to another level,, way higher- and wif that u will belanja me makan la :)

-----------------------------------------------------

We may meet each other in the near future where im a much more well/better man than i am today . you`ve done a great deal for me in my life --i must admit , for all those food and most inportantly company you gave me when all else dint ,was the best - and now your a grown man- i have so much thing to tell you - but as much as i want to - im not sure whether you`d be interested in listening to this ol friend- take care ban wah and all the best in your exams. Stay strong ..tho i know i dont have to tell you that



1 for "back then"

No comments: