Monday, September 10, 2007

Venture to the other territory

I never really got used to Chinese literates.. till i came to Kajang .. i mean i knew a few back in Penang but they were just to shy to talk or even socialize... why -- cuz they had a choice, and so did i. BUt when i got here - ive decided to kick the dirty habit and get to know some real nice people here - WHY - and how i knew they were nice ppl = i had no choice than to mingle around - so it took some time but eventually i knew they are ONE hell of a great company-


Thanx dudes - u know who u guys are

3 comments:

Dan said...

Jackie Chan Jet Li Hong Kong China Pao? Dim sum aiks?!?! Kowloon, Chee Cheong Fan..AHhahahaha

I also can speaking Chinis ok!

Unknown said...

hahaha
wajkajkajkak

me no chins, u chins,.
yes ?

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

i meant in a way whereby the diffrence they have compared to some oher people that i know of -
these people tend to sing a diffrent tune-- let me see if i fall asleep ...let me see how`s my dream gonna look like..