Saturday, September 08, 2007

The Take over, The breaks over

I came to realize that my account expired (WoW) ... I decided not to reload till next month and hplanned some social outings -- after wasting enough money on my cell to call people - i successfully filled my Friday, Saturday and this day (Sunday) i had great fun and as usual made new friends - honestly im scared to make friends now a days - no telling whose gonna ditch ya, so am playing ti save-- will explain more on upcoming posts..

Now Now.. im not saying WoW took my online time - but id say more of my Offline time.. i mean kept thinking of what ive done for the better of the WoW community and what i had got back in-return. And yes we are only human hoping for something in return - Sadly i had my returns from a mere stranger ingame and also from One and the only other player Dahsyat plus and offline player Bomoh - (this nub logs in and counts out the time on how long he has to stay AFK to get booted of the server- Dun ask me why he does that -_- he`s my Lover -- i have it in B&W (black and white la )

Other than that i have some how managed to increase my Nanderism skills - I mean its 350 now just getting em enchanted - so after some buffing im still the highest (589 To be precise) Woot !!


So comin back to the title of my topic today....The Take over, The breaks over its a song title which - in my own way of explaining is getting on with my own Agenda. I was just wasting my efforts to please people - right now - ive reduced to do that and carry on a normal healthy life which emphasis more on my own needs :)

With that said - i shall warn all you guys out there - cuz right now - my Nanderism is gonna go to a level where no Nande has gone before... /bow


1 for self preserve-variants not perseverance .....

4 comments:

Mogg said...

wakakakakak !

dont worry la !

i will follow and beat ur lvl of nanderism :)

GGism !

dont forget me when i go KL training ok -)

LOLS

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

ahhaah i see you alright ,, but the nanderism - u can take the post la - besides - when i was in penang - i was barely trying ekekekeke

Dan said...

The nande is gonna go where no nande has gone before?

Try take 5 steps straight forward pls.

Anyway...for Mogg to beat Sasi as his current form, impossible la. But maybe got chance after the tmnut training. But still EDS sounds more nande-er than VADS.

Just my two nande kutis (cents).

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

VADS -- sounds more like the vets ....RSPCA

now EDS.. man that sounds like -
EDS : The next Generation...

amacam changgih , sempoi and mantap :)