Monday, January 22, 2007

Delighted la me ... :)


Im so happy to be able to write today - oh yes before you guys carry on reading - id like to advice that the blogger.com is being phished !

wht is phished- hmmm like a you think your in blogger.com -- but you realize that the website on top of the address bar is something else.. so you`ll think its your normal website and continue keying in your user name and password to no avail- and you feel that there`s something wrong with you computer or maybe you`ve type the password wrongly- and you`ll continue to retype your entire ID n password again - the info instead will be sent to the hacker and he`ll have your info now- NOT GOOD lol


Went out with my bro who just came back from Thailand for 2 days - wht a nice guy. We lepaked la - pizzaz , cakes and to tp that all off with *bucks coffee and durian later that night- simply nice la- just like in penang with the buddies :)



Look even my fonts are all crazy :( the are so huge even when i have em scaled down - (ive been reacently hot by virus trojans n adwares numerous times.


Nvm that la -- Im so exiceted todday because ive got my TBC (the burning crusade) cd key -= not the CD(hafta wait -on the way in mail) and i am now ready to go over the WoW experience again - making friends - new contents and meeting NINJAs ahahah. But all round im just very happy because i just in full motion in life - starting to see my root friends - ie long time buddies (you`ve known em for some years ) Mogg tree keith john just to name a few la.


Apart from that ive realized that im blogging more longer and often nowadays...have more nande to write ahaha.


"an investment of time and love does go a long way "


you know what fellas - ive got some of the best buddies......


wait up fer me in WoW -will ya fellas :)


1 for my lil sister - now tell me what will i do without you :)




oh ya -answers to previous blog

1. Ming

2. Pokok

3. My bro Karu

4. John Tan Enn Tau - my secret lover

5 . Mogg le


CHEERS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

3 comments:

Pongs said...

LoL , you came and go like a silent wind <3

Btw when are you coming back + going to outlands ?

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

ALaaaahhhhhh ..... im Coming today lah approximately 1805 eastern time. This gonna be an awsome run - i can sence it :)

Anonymous said...

Oi.... my stupid 'Black Knight with NO shinning armour' ... how come u go and happily mention my name...

I ought to spank yr black ass really hard...