Sunday, January 14, 2007

Back then in High School

When i was 15 - i was a small fart-
definition :
1. One of the shortest students in my class.
2. Very hyper active - not that im not now
3. Talk-ative full of humours pranks and jokes- mean shananigan
4. Had my first crush :P
5. Started listening to radio.
6. Had a voice that sounded like ... .... mickey mouse.. thus dubbed as the black mickey mouse.

So here goes - i know this guy back then in my class-- he has a really screwed up attitude- and i cant be bothered about his- but one day he started to disturb me- i thought i dont need to handle such a dumbass so i ignored him - but day after day he started to piss me off - this one day he even took a steel chair and went at me......ok now that was a liltel of the limit(dint hit me just threaten)


So the next day i had some plans for him :)


just as i was about to get my party it - i received a news from the school mafia- "its beeen taken care off " -- and that was it -problem solved.

The reason im telling you this story is because he was an annoying guy - every1 hated him. He just couldnt care less about his future.... The following year something happened- he smoked pod and went out on a scrammbler without a helmet- he banged a jeep which was trying to reverse out and fliped over the other side landing totally upside down head first - his head hit the side of a pavement - and that was it............... :(

He went on a coma for a few weeks i think and when he woke up - he was a diffrent person- some how like a down syndrom would - even his eye pupils turned the other side making him a cock eye(no offence man) and all then changed - his entire life in short- his entire life ... and the rest is history till today -

i went to meet him a few months later after the incident - realiszed not much friends came to visit him which was quite obvious and sad at the same time - all he ever told me was -"I am sorry ". that day forth He made me realize a lot of things-- I was 16 then....
Dont smoke pod guys .. and even if you do - STAY home . peace

none for ganja LOL

4 comments:

Dan said...

pot is spelt as pot. very touching story nonetheless...

I have a friend that never fail to fail at least one subject on every semester since form1.

PPFPP.
.
.
.
.
Piko Pongs From Padang Polo.

Mogg said...

O.o

now pongs also got stuff added to his name. lol.. soon will be as long as mine. hahaha

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

ty ty .. next will be my most commpelling story of my business trip tp PG :)

Me ill stay as Sasi :)

Anonymous said...

I know who u r talking about. Haf never spoken to him but I know who he is and what happened. He actually had quite a number of friends.... all wannabe gangsters... also had a gf... she cried when he was in a comma but last i heard, she just went on with life with one or a few other guys (Not sure how many..)Only one that really suffered in the end is his mother. Poor lady. Poor fella too... for what happened to him..