Thursday, March 30, 2006

To my Beloved Rexy :(


As i was at home on the computer , i heard a few malay kids calling out me.. outside my house.

I went out to see what was wrong....


" Abang ..anjing abang mati kena langgar van !!! "
" (Your dog got hit by a van ..it`s dead ) "

i was motionless.. and i said to my self " No...."

because i know they reconize my dog....

i got on my bike without and slippers and went to the scene.... there was rexy lying motionless below a tree dead ..

i never knew the day was today...

i carried her home and called my brother and told him about it ...he was sad..very sad

he called my mom and dad and told every1 what happned ...

but it`s was my sister who couldn`t take it... i could hear her crying through the phone.. and
so was my mom

i carried rexy to the beach where i allways take her for a walk..and kissed her forehead before burying her at the beach...

my whole family mourned her death...she was a great dog .



1 for my ever loving pet dog rexy........ we`ll miss you

these are the 2 pictures i liked... ironically these pictures of roses kept popping up so i decided to put 1 in as well

6 comments:

Dalicia said...

sorry about your dog rexy. it happened to me when i was about 6 yrs old. my dad bought me a cute black puppy. i really loved the puppy, although i only had it for 3 days.

my dad's co-worker ran over my puppy in front of my house! i kept thinking about the puppy til this day. though a lot of my dogs had died. this was the most memorable one. i think it's because it's the first time that i ever loved a dog so much.

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Dear elisa ,
*sob* *sob*


(silent)

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Dont worry all dogs go to heavean elaine

Mogg said...

sorry bout the lost man -(

Anonymous said...

Hi Sasi.. I came about your blog when I read your comment on Elise's food blog.

I'm a Malaysian too..

It's been quite some time since Rexy passed away.. I hope your family and you are okay now. *hugs* I can relate to how it feels like. I've lost a pet of mine too. Also a hit and run case.

Take care, Sasi!

bionicshistrionics said...

Hi! I'm sorry to hear abt Rexy... sigh... it's indeed a great lost especially when you've kindered so much love and friendship with man's best friend.

Hope that you will recover from the loss soon, coz I know, that it's very hard to let go once you found such one true trust in a faithful friend.

God bless! and thanks for dropping by my blog...