Friday, February 03, 2006

At ease Sasi At ease...

Have you felt the feeling when sum1 raise you UP when you`ve hit rock bottom and get the same person who made you feel all u were..PUSH DOWN again....NO YOU WONT.. i know how it does.............



Everyting has been great..

I just need moral support =p knowing that i wont get any....ive realized to play it save

How?? u ask.. by learning to please myself and realize wht has been happening to me all this while :) cant be bothered being ignored !!!

Time to move on , forget some ppl and know some others and in overall acheive the best in my life happiness...i know i tend to ramble..i mean i am rambling now , hope it changes :)

1 for aran..... the no 1

4 comments:

Steve Finley said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kairosnow said...

the best friend you can have...is yourself...trust me. Talk to yourself, appreciate yourself for all the good things you have, all your successes you've seen. You need to be at peace with yourself...do whatever it takes for this. You'll see your life change. Please don't take this as my advice. I'm sharing with you what worked for me hoping it will be of some help to you.

PuNeEt said...

hey dear
it takes time to get noticed...
bt we must not stop trying

take it easy

people come and people go
:-))

all the best

Cheers

Sasi a.k.a Saz said...

Thanx y`ll ... your word today has kept me goin .. :)

was just poping by my side..assumed no 1 was reading :)

CHeers

1 for puneet..wooT