Tuesday, December 19, 2006

If it doesnt kill you......

It`ll make you stronger :)


Since i had a job chance evry1`s who used to work above me is beginning to not "work" wif me LOL


It happends.. now my only retreat is my WoW - they dont know it requires internet to play . If they do - im done for it :)


MY work rocks - Meeting wif big CEO`s yo and discussing about markeeting- this is awsome shit - i talk they listen and we coresspond ahahaa


Getting fatter which in my "sasi" term is good life



this is an awsome thing - IF your not fit than ur happy n fat - da new tag :)


1 for mogg :P

4 comments:

Mogg said...

LOL. nice tag eh. lol
so elok u faster wow n get ur gear. we need joo !!!

- "bdka dkpo",HWL Dahsyat

ming said...

i'm unhappy i'm fat and not fit yo!

Shar said...

aiyoh u guys arrrr...like girls oni. Fit la...fat la...watever happened to men just dun care abt how they look?

Anonymous said...

wah such a pair, getting married?