Wednesday, October 04, 2006

The things you notice



Well it`s been ages since ive blogged , ive been busy - Anyhows the topic today sums a lot of things like for instance
the people that look down on you yet pretend that you`ve a great friend (sorry to rant so early) i promise the rest of them arent :P eheheh

then i came across a guy wif bigger feet than me (mind me i know there are a lot of people wif big feet out there- BUT no not where iam from )he`s 13 im 12 :P

Then again i know how it all seems to fit into pieces on how people back at home clicked so well wif me - why the folks here are diffrent- actually they arent- iam , i can litterally can adapt my self here. So that a plus point that ive discovered opver the time here.

Apart from that ive also come to a bigger circle where u can meet up wif people of same interest , and for me it was FOOSBALL and food crictic-

hmmm wht else ya. ive learned to notice my self more .. the way i talk and all how am i behaving in crowds - among crowds and being the crowds-

Oh yes,another things is there`s truck loads of indianschicks here

i so lost in my own words......
wht can i say - penang HERE i come :)
oh yes this is My brothers wedding photo , it was held at The waterfall temple back in PG :P


1 for motion sencor that ive became hahahahah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the 145th BLOG I've posted this comment on today:

As a veteran of Somalia, Bosnia, Afghanistan and Iraq...over these last few months...I've wondered to myself, "Is it possible to reduce the amount of hatred and violence in our world?"

Last week, before going to sleep, I began asking myself a lot of WHAT IF questions.

The central theme behind my thoughts are neither anti-war or pro-religion. My words are not meant to inspire scenes of flag-burning or political protest signs.

Basically, unless someone and everyone start talking about Peace...

Even if it's just for two short minutes...

It's possible that an unstoppable firestorm of hatred may one day burn its way across our entire planet.

Instead of pointing out those differences which separate mankind...

It's my hope that the humanity within all of us will somehow prevail...

Even if it's JUST FOR TWO SHORT MINUTES...

See link: http://just-one-day-of-peace.blogspot.com/