Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Ziggy`s New PAL

Guess whos ziggy new found friend.. ?
i bet u`ll never guess it correctly .. :)
Ever since my dad got back from his other house he was dead bored here...SO i thought why dont ziggy entertain him. So i played prison break fer him to see. AND that was it.. then next thing you know was that he is on the computer like a teenager

I mean .. he even played WOW... getting GAnaz killed like 3 times and after that he sat for a game of spider solitaire.. and that was it... he just kept playing n playing n playing. I literaly got him of the chair n said.." K dad it`s my turn" . Can u imagine that... we`r like sibling rivallrys

BUT nontheless i had fun seeing my dad use ziggy..... arumugam............. arumugam ............haiz :)

YOu da man DAD thanx for everything :)

1 for the man who brought me in to this world

No comments: